Ooh, the second Liebster Award nomination in as many weeks – coolio! I was nominated by Hammy Reviews; mucho obligado!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your own choosing
- Give them 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Plain, Simple Tom answers Hammy Reviews’ questions:
1.Tea or coffee (or neither?)?
Definitely tea; I’m a master at making it. Too many people are obsessed with coffee!
2. Favourite graphic novel?
Ah. I’ve never read one. Watchmen looks pretty great . . .
3. Do you collect anything?
Well, I do have a pretty big keyring collection, at least 50 of them, but I haven’t added to it in quite a while.
4. Digital or hard copy?
Ummm, hard copy. Book or film, it’s great to physically hold one in your hands.
5. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I guess Playback by Raymond Chandler; he’s my favourite author but that book is disappointing.
6. Favourite Disney film?
Aladdin – Jafar is one of the best Disney villains, Robin Williams is incredible as Genie and generally, it’s an fun, exciting, dramatic masterpiece.
7. Who would you prefer to rule your country: Donald Trump or Alan Sugar?
Lord Sugar, without a doubt. It would be great to have a straight talking “rough diamond” in charge with his own catchphrase! Plus, I don’t want Trump anywhere near my country. Or on this planet.
How do you eat your Creme egg? What is your dream holiday?
Am I supposed to answer the Creme egg question first? 😁 Well, I’m not one for holidays but I would love to have a quiet, relaxing trip to Canada – mainly to see if their reputation for being super nice is accurate or not. Failing that, I’d love to visit Ireland, the only country in the UK I haven’t been.
9. Could you construct a Lego set without the instructions?
Oh God, no! I’m sure I would lose patience trying to assemble the simplest thing! It would be fun to try though . . .
10. What film are you anticipating most in 2017?
Well since Tom Holland was incredible in Captain America: Civil War, I’d have to say Spider-Man: Homecoming. Am also eager to see if the new Blade Runner is any good. Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. 😁
11. It’s the end of the world in ten minutes: how do you spend those ten minutes?
Watching 10 minutes from a random episode of Parks and Recreation; I’d die with a smile on my face.
I would like to nominate:
- Popcorn & Film
- Dan the Man’s Movie Reviews
- Drew’s Movie Reviews
- Views from the Sofa
- Movie Reviews 101
- Geeky Cheeky Always Sneaky
- Entertainment Central
Here’s the questions:
- Favourite Disney Villain?
- If you could put one film in a space capsule to be sent off to an alien planet, which would it be and why?
- Name a film that too few people have seen, but deserves to be watched.
- Will there ever be a truly great videogame-to-film adaptation? Has there been one already?
- Which film deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth?
- Who was your first, or biggest, film/tv crush?
- Which film character’s job would you most want?
- Would you rather watch paint dry or watch grass grow?
- If it was Groundhog Day and you were able to choose a day to endlessly relive, which would it be and what song would be playing at 6:00 every morning?
- Hanks, Hardy or Hiddleston? (A big shout out to all the Toms out there!😉)
- And finally, a favourite: which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party?
Thanks again to Hammy Reviews, much appreciated!
Plain, Simple Tom