Hmmm, this isn’t exactly how I saw my morning going! 😊
Well, I sincerely thank FlickBox for nominating me; I’ll probably mess this whole thing up, but I’ll give it a go anyways…
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your own choosing
- Give them 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Plain, Simple Tom answers FlickBox’s questions:
- What is the craziest experience you had in the movies?
Going to see “James and the Giant Peach”; the film was late starting, so everyone started shouting and throwing sweets at the screen!
2. What is the movie that you hate the most ( that you want to see burn) ?
Initially would have gone for “Seed of Chucky”, since that’s the worst film I’ve ever seen, but if it’s a film that I would want to see burn, then my answer has to be “One Direction: This Is Us”; I hate One Direction, so I would take pleasure in watching it burn.
3. What is the movie that you love the most ( that you want to keep in a coffin) ?
I guess “The Muppet Christmas Carol”; I watch it every year so I would want to have it with me forever!
4. If you could turn a book into a movie, which one would you choose ?
Hard one, since pretty much every book I’ve read has been made into a film! Dashiell Hammett’s “Red Harvest”; loved it from the first read, it would be a very smart, exciting watch.
5. Can you remember the name of the first movie you saw that made you cry ?
I honestly don’t remember crying at any film really! My best answer would have to be relatively recent “Song of the Sea”; if I saw it on my own, I think I would have cried but I watched it with my father, so I was able to hold it all together.
6. What is your favourite superhero of all time ? And villain ?
Oh, so many to choose from! I think Iron Man – love that suit and Robert Downey Jr is awesome in the role. And my favourite villain is Two-Face; amazing in “The Dark Knight” and I love the two personalities idea.
7. If you could have any super power which would it be ?
The ability to control time. Mostly for getting a few hours sleep while at work!
8. If they made a movie about your life, what kind of movie would it be ? And which actor or actress would play you in that movie ?
A boring film! It would probably veer into Gilliam-esque fantasy and Edward Norton would play me.
9. Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of a film ? Why ?
Well only a few days ago, I fell asleep at the end of “Margin Call” because it was late and it was a very talk-y film. Plus, I was already in bed.
10. Would you be willing to be on a TV show in only your underwear just to make you famous ?
No, being famous isn’t that important.
11.Which famous person would you like to have as your best friend?
Patrick Stewart; cultured with a great sense of humour!
I would like to nominate:
- Film Music Central
- Prime Six
- The Film Editorial
- At the Matinee
- The Aspiring Film Critic
- Let’s Go To The Movies
- Jordan and Eddie (The Movie Guys)
Here’s the questions:
- Your favourite movie trilogy?
- How often do you go to the cinema? Who do you go with?
- Which TV series should be adapted into a film?
- Do you use Netflix? What do you like watching on it?
- Which film have you seen the most times? Is there one you watch every year?
- What do you think is the most overrated film ever?
- Favourite Christmas film?
- Which film has the best music/soundtrack?
- Which film has provoked the biggest emotional reaction from you?
- Which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party?
- Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston?
Well, I guess that’s it. Thanks again to FlickBox and I hope you all enjoy reading my blog!
Hello to Jason Isaacs.