Well It’s great to be here yet again, nominated by the awesome Renate at Popcorn and Film.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers or so of your own choosing
- Give them 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Plain, Simple Tom answers Popcorn and Film’s Questions:
1. Which TV-show are you looking forward to the most (that will have a new season)?
The third series of Fargo and hopefully, a fourth series of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
2. Which country would you love to visit and why?
Canada to see if their reputation of being ridiculously nice is accurate. Or Ireland because it’s the only country in the UK I haven’t been yet.
3. You have the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who is it?
Patrick Stewart; we can bond over Raymond Chandler, Family Guy and Beavis and Butt-Head, all of which he is awesomely a fan of! Or he could just say a couple of words in that sexy voice of his . . . Oh, did I just make it weird? 😀
4. Any movie genre you really do not like?
Racing films, dance flicks and martial arts films I guess I could live without. Ooh, or those seasonal films like New Year’s Eve and the like.
5. If you could be any Disney character, then who would you be?
The Genie (after he’s been freed of course!) Some phenomenal cosmic powers would do me just fine!
6. The best movie you’ve seen this year is?
Captain America: Civil War! Looking pretty unbeatable at the moment . . .
7. The best thing about summer is?
Perfect weather for drying clothes out in. And perfect weather for sitting outside to read.
8. What is the best thing to collect?
9. If you had the opportunity to write a book then what would it be about and what would it be called?
Thought about this a lot, don’t have an answer! If I had to write a book, I would give up after the first paragraph.
10. Thor lost his hammer, where do you find it?
On top of a toilet seat, as per this photo (from Odd Stuff Magazine)
11. If earth would be invaded by aliens, how would you save it?
Save it? Screw that! It’s every man for himself! Ruuuuuuun!
I would like to nominate:
Here’s the questions:
- What are your three favourite books?
- What animal are you most like?
- You have the power to stop one director from making any more films – which one do you choose? Why?
- Which film would you most want to take out into the middle of a field to smash up with a baseball bat (Office Space style!)?
- Which actor/actress would you most want to wake up next to?
- Choice of weapon for a zombie apocalypse?
- Going to the cinema or “Netflix and Chill”?
- You fought the law – who won?
- Brand new, thrilling Hollywood blockbuster or obscure, fascinating foreign film?
- Why do you blog? What kinds of blogs do you follow? What do you think of your site? 3 in one, there!
- And finally, the favourite: Which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party?
Thanks again to Renate at Popcorn and Film, you’re awesome!
Plain, Simple Tom
3 thoughts on “Third Liebster Award!”
Haha awesome, love the answers! Civil War is also very stable on my list of favorite movie so far! 😀
Thanks for the nomination!
tnx for the nomination Tom. Here are my answers:
1) Different Seasons by Stephen King, Heir to the Empire by Timothy Zahn and Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2) a bear – because I love to hibernate and watch movies
3) Jeff Tremaine – because his toilet humor just isnt funny anymore
4) The entire jackass series
5) Kate Beckinsale
7) Netflix and chill
8) They did
9) Hollywood blockbuster
10) To have meaningful discussions about movie. Mostly movie related blogs. I think it’s good, but perhaps some people are turned off by the amount of posts due to my high level of movie watching
11) Tom Hanks, Joseph Gordon Leavitt, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal and Natalie Portman
LikeLiked by 1 person