Renate over at Popcorn and Film nominated me for a Real Neat Blog Award and I shall now answer her questions! Thanks for the nomination!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions.
- Frame seven questions for your nominees.
- Nominate seven deserving bloggers for the award.
1. If you could invent any ice cream flavor which would it be?
Hmmm… Something along the lines of “Strawberry Marshmallow Cream” That sounds nice.
2. If you could be best friend with any Avenger, then who would it be?
Gotta be Tony Stark/Iron Man. If we’re best friends, surely he’d let me have a go with one of his suits!
3. Which was the latest book you just couldn’t stop reading?
“Misery” by Stephen King; the first full-length King novel that I’ve read and it was perfect.
4. If you had the chance to be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and why?
Given the political situation in the UK right now, my immediate answer would be “anywhere but here”! Canada, I think . . .
5. If any actor/actress would play you, who would it be?
6. Which language do you wish you could speak?
German – beautiful language. Even going through the days of the week in German is a pleasure!
7. If you could interview any celebrity, who would it be and what would you ask?
No surprises: Patrick Stewart; I’d ask what his favourite Raymond Chandler novel was and to give several reasons why.
As for nominations, I don’t actually have anyone left to nominate, since I’ve pretty much nominated everyone of my followers at least once before. If you follow my blog and I haven’t nominated you for anything before, you’re it! Or just answer the questions for fun in the comments!
Here’s the questions:
- What was your favourite TV show growing up?
- Which film character would you most want to be?
- Who should be the next James Bond?
- Name 3 of your favourite bands/singers
- What’s your favourite mode of transport?
- If given the opportunity, would you live in a colony on Mars?
- If we could start the world over again, what are three things that you would get rid of forever?
Thanks again, Renate and all those who read my blog. This month has been my most viewed so far, beating May by 154 views.
Peace and love, y’all!
Plain, Simple Tom